UMAC Award Committee
Chair: Akiko Fukuno, Hachiro Yuasa Memorial Museum, International Christian University, Tokyo.
The UMAC Award Committee is one of UMAC’s Board Committees. Its duration coincides with the Board’s mandate and its goals are:
- Propose the members of the Evaluation Panel to the UMAC Board
- Prepare the Call for Nominations
- Reply to queries
- Validate nominations in terms of eligibility
- Coordinate the Evaluation Panel meetings in a non-voting capacity (Chair)
- Prepare the Award Ceremony at the UMAC AGM
- Prepare materials to broadly publicise the UMAC Award
- Propose changes in the nomination form, criteria and Rules to the UMAC Board
Akiko Fukuno (Japan), Hugues Dreyssé (France) and Peter Stanbury (Australia).